4/22/2016


         Dear 7 formers!

        Sorry for the delay (you must have been looking for this feedback on the lesson for some hours), but, you know, these busy days:)

        Well, teens! I must admit, it was an unforgettable experience to be working with you. I find you to be a really cooperative and good group. I was a little bit afraid the day before the lesson for I didn`t know how you would react to me and whether you would communicate with me freely, without any fear. But my worries were blown away from the very start of the lesson - I just love the way you perceive things and communicate things to other people. You must have a really cool teacher of English because you spoke soooo well!

                                            My thumbs up! 

                                                                        Best regards,

                                                                                       Violetta Makedon

P.S. Nataliya! Thanks for the photos! Do not forget to do the homework!

                                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment